Date : May 12, 2014|
VIP Get VIP Programme – Updated
Applicable to Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei Only.
Here is how it works….
- Introduce a VIP shopper
- VIP Shopper spends RM100** or more within 30 days (**Purchases of N, T, P S or Q products and except RP products)
- You will get 100 Discount Value Points (DVP) worth RM100 to spend on our products. (Purchases of product at N & T prices)
*For Singapore and Brunei purchase amount is SGD/BRD 50 and Discount Value Points (DVPs) awarded is 50 DVPs
Terms and Conditions - Updated:
(Please refer below for the most updated terms and conditions, which has superseded the previous version sent earlier. We also include the Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese versions for your easy reference).
- Duration: From 1st May, 2014 till 31st July, 2014.
- Open to VIP Shoppers in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei ONLY.
- Existing VIP Shoppers who joined before 1st May 2014 are automatically qualified to participate in this programme.
- Newly-registered VIP Shoppers who join from 1st May 2014 can qualify to participate upon purchasing at least RM100 worth of products (N,T,P,S,Q category, and except RP products) within 30 days upon joining.
- The 30 days qualifying period of a VIP Shopper can be concurrent with the 30 days period of the VIP Shopper he/she introduces. (This means that, if you are a newly registered VIP Shopper, you need not wait after you are qualified to start introducing VIP Shoppers. The qualifying period for both you and the new VIP Shopper you introduced will run simultaneously).
- No limit on the number of new VIP Shoppers you can introduce.
- A maximum amount of 100 DVPs will be awarded to the introducer for every VIP introduced when the new VIP shopper purchases at least RM100 at net invoice value of products within the first 30 days of registration. (Example: even though RM200 worth of products were purchased, only 100DVPs will be awarded.) Redemption Coupons (RC) and Redemption Points (RP) WILL NOT be given for purchases during this 30 days. If purchase is made using the special New VIP Shopper Virtual Discount Voucher, it will not generate DP, eV, RC and RP.
- DVPs earned will be awarded to the introducer no later than by the end of the following month (Example: DVPs earned in May 2014 will be awarded no later by the end of June 2014).
- DVPs earned by the introducer can be accumulated during the duration of the programme, and will remain valid until 30th September 2014. These DVPs can only be used to buy products at N or T prices, is not transferable, and CANNOT be exchanged for cash..
- VIP Shoppers are able to check their DVPs status at any of our stores with the personal PIN. You can get your personal PIN through 2 methods:
- Upon registration, the VIP Shopper just need to do a simple 6-digit PIN setting (key in the PIN on a keypad provided by the operator, and the system will be updated automatically).
- If PIN is not set at point of registration, the VIP Shopper can contact Customer service to request for the PIN via email: email@example.com
- This programme will also apply for inter-country introductions between Malaysia (MY), Singapore (SG) and Brunei (BR).
The Company reserves the right to amend or revise the terms and conditions of the programme as it deems fit, and such change(s) shall be applicable and will take immediate effect without further notice.